BetMGM Bonus Code ACTION200 gives NFL bettors $200 in free bets when they place a $10 bet on Monday Night Football between the Seahawks and Broncos. You only need one in-game touchdown to win $200.
You’ll also get a $1,000 risk-free bet (up to $1,000 anyway, depending on how much you deposit and wager).
This offer is available in all states where MGM operates, except New York, Pennsylvania and Mississippi.
Here’s how it works at BetMGM.
Understanding Bonuses at BetMGM Sportsbook
So what is a free bet? This terminology can be confusing if you are new to legal sports betting.
A free bet is exactly what it sounds like.
If you bet a $100 free bet on Broncos RB Javonte Williams to score a touchdown against the Seahawks on Monday Night Football at +150, you will win $150. You will not get that $100 back.
BetMGM gives away the $200 free bets in $50 increments, so you can make four separate bets if you wish.
Risk-free or “bet insurance” bets are where it gets a little more confusing.
Here’s how it works:
- If you win: If your risk-free bet wins, you keep the winnings and it becomes real money that you can withdraw.
- If you lose: You get a free bet equal to the amount wagered.
The “catch” is that to get a $1000 free bet you have to deposit and wager the full $1000. If you deposit $300, you will get a $300 risk free bet. You must also place your first $1,000 bet – you cannot choose which of your first 10 bets gets the risk-free treatment.
Let’s use this example of Williams touchdown at any time from above. Suppose you deposit $100 and bet on it for the first time by scoring a TD.
- If Williams scores: You keep the original $100, plus the $150 winning from the +150 bet.
- If he does not score: You get a $100 free bet back.
- If the next $100 free bet wins: You keep the winnings but not the $100.
- If the next $100 free bet loses: You end up with nothing.
If you’re new to sports betting, check out our 12 tips for beginners or how to read US odds.
How to register at BetMGM
Signing up for BetMGM takes a few minutes. No shady bank transfers, no Moneygram or crypto deposits to offshore sports betting.
- Redeem bonus code BetMGM SHARE200 at the register
- Enter all of your registration information (name, address, etc.)
- Deposit: you can use bank transfer, credit card or PayPal
- Make your first NFL bet of $10 or more to claim the bonus!
You may have difficulty using certain credit cards with sports betting, so bank account transfer is often more reliable.
Here is our review of BetMGM and how to register:
How to use your free bets at BetMGM
The best way to use free bets is on long strokes. The higher the line, the more expected value you get over time.
But we understand that most bettors don’t want to use big risk-free bets on +800 longshots, so +250 to +450 can be a great sweet spot.
Here are some of the best ways to use your bonus free bets in the NFL Week 1 Finals, especially for those shooting for the Broncos.
- Ready to trust Wilson to make a statement? The Broncos’ QB is +350 to rush for a touchdown, a perfect bet for your BetMGM bonus code in Colorado in terms of being in our sweet spot above and the offer.
- Wilson is also +240 for having at least 300 passing yards and an attractive +600 for going for 350 or more passing yards.
- True to our aerial theme, a single game bet on Wilson passing 299.5 yards passing, Courtland Sutton passing 74.5 receiving yards and Jerry Jeudy passing 54.5 receiving yards is +575.
- Another parry from the same game? If you insist! You can use your BetMGM Bonus Code wager on a +475 bet that cashes out if the Broncos win outright, the play goes over 44.5 points in total and Wilson has over 300 passing yards. Chances are someone will score a touchdown in this case, right? Right.
- Finally, for those who may not be Broncos fans, or even Broncos fans who want more emotional coverage than just the Seahawks money line, there’s a bet of the same game on Seattle. to win, Rashaad Penny to score a TD and over 36.5 points overall. to be marked – if you can bear it.
- And for even more Monday Night Football news, head over to our full Broncos vs. Seahawks preview.
How would you rate this article?