Xbox error code 0x80072EE2 is one of the most annoying problems you can encounter on Xbox Series X and Series S. But this bug doesn’t just affect these advanced consoles.
(Photo: Billy Freeman on Unsplash)
Apart from this, various games will also not launch if the error message pops up on your screen as explained by Game Revolution.
Now, if you are facing this issue, here are the troubleshooting methods you can rely on.
How to Fix Xbox Error Code Ox0x80072EE2?
According to the latest Windows Club report, there are several troubleshooting methods you can try to fix the annoying Xbox error code 0x80072EE2.
(Photo: JUNG YEON-JE/AFP via Getty Images)
Microsoft’s Xbox Series X (black) and Series S (white) game consoles are displayed at an SK Telecom flagship store in Seoul on November 10, 2020.
Also read: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks July 2022: ‘The Elder Scrolls Online’, ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ and more
The most important method is to check your Xbox server status and network. This will tell you if your internet connection is the main reason for the bug:
- First, click on the Windows logo icon and select the Settings option.
- After that, you need to go to the Games section and tap on the Xbox Networking option.
- From there, click the Xbox Live Multiplayer button and make sure the internet connection says it’s “Connected”.
- First, go to your Xbox Console Companion app.
- After that, visit your settings and click on the Network button.
- Next, tap on the Xbox Multiplayer option and make sure the internet is properly connected.
Other Troubleshooting Methods
If both methods for Windows 11 and Windows 10 show Internet not connecting, you can follow the remaining troubleshooting methods below:
Update Xbox Console Offline
- First, try pressing the Xbox button to open the guide (do this even if the internet connection says it’s not connected).
- Once you are able to open the guide, go to the “Profile and system” section and then click on Settings.
- After that, visit General section and choose Network Settings option.
- Then choose the test network connection. Once you’re successfully signed in, press the Xbox button again to open the Power Center.
- From there, click on the Restart Console button.
If you want to see more details about the annoying Xbox error code 0x80072EE2, you can click on this link.
Meanwhile, Xbox, Twitch, and Google Stadia can now play games through Samsung smart TVs.
On the other hand, Xbox Games with Gold is scheduled to remove Xbox 360 games next October.
For more news on Xbox and other popular game consoles, always keep your tabs open here on TechTimes.
Related Article: Xbox Cloud Gaming Keyboard, Mouse Support to Enhance Streaming Experience! Limitation, launch date and more
This article belongs to TechTimes
Written by: Griffin Davis
ⓒ 2022 TECHTIMES.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.